Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Hello Kitty X Ann's Sneakers


My 3rd present ♥
Omg! Omg! Omg! 
It is terribly cute,ok! If you see this in real.


Hello Kitty X Ann's Sneakers from Taiwan.
The sneakers with ribbon bowknot shoe lace.
I'm doing pre-order for this.
There is 2 colours available, white & pink.
I surely got myself pink!

Even the shoes' box is cute. Printed with Hello Kitty.

Back of the box. 

Comes with 2 separate pouch for the sneakers.
Even the pouch is cute,don't you agree?

Also included a pink recycle bag.

Inside of the sneakers.
With Hello Kitty printed on it too ♥

Back of the sneakers.
Yes, I'm wearing Size 34. So small my feet :)
It is advised to get a size smaller for this design.
I normally wear Size 35, so ordered Size 34 and it fits me perfectly.

The free gifts ♥
Shoes insoles & matching pouch. How am I going to use the shoes insoles.
They are extremely nice!!!


This Hello Kitty designs matchy matchy with my Hello Kitty carpet.
The same Hello Kitty with 2 bows ♥


Photo of me wearing the cute sneakers! #ootd on my birthday.
This little girl likes taking photos so much.
My dad said it will be perfect if only me in the photo as it is my birthday, should have a photo of myself. But, never mind lah...
Please ignore all the shoes & slippers on the floor that is in the photo too :P

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs