Sunday, March 4, 2018

Chinese New Year 2018


This year 2018 had been a...I think not a very nice year for me!
I prefer last year more :(
This year had started with a heavy workload for me.
You know, I admit I'm quite a lazy person.
I hate works!!! But who don't hate,actually? Haha...

This year simple decoration for my living room.
Add up a bit kitty here & there.



Got this from Hong Kong.

Throwback last day at work that day. 

Workers rules :) To put 2 tangerines & a red packet so that we will have a smooth year ahead.

My 1st Prosperity Toss with is with my colleagues before end work.

Chinese New Year must-haves family portrait.
Parents-in-law's side.

My parents' side.

When we are bored :)


Mu cute little girl #ootd ♥♥♥



My only sister. Miss her so much,just get to see her once in a year.
Therefore,I super appreciate the time I spent with her during CNY.

Time really really flies. Like this,CNY already ended.
Back to work on the 6th day of CNY.
This year our holiday quite long.

Red packet from boss ♥


And funny group photo in the office lol :P

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs