Saturday, March 31, 2018

Macau Trip~Day 4 & 5


Day 4 of our trip,25th December'17(Christmas) we had planned to Hong Kong.
We can take Turbojet to Hong Kong from Macau.
It takes approximately 55 minutes.

 
And the fare also reasonable.
You may refer this site:

It is comfortable, we can even sleep during the sailing. :P

Once we reached there, we looked for ways to go to Mongkok.
We decided to drop by Lady Street in Mongkok as we only spent like half day in Hong Kong.
I had been to Hong Kong before, if I'm not wrong, 8 years ago?

My 1st time sitting on the top part of the bus.
First time ride in a 2 tier bus, is it called like this? Haha..
Very excited...


Lady Street in Mongkok, Hong Kong is very happening.
A lot of street performers here earning money by perfoming their talent.
Ladies Market is all about fashion on a budget. You can see a lot of fashinable things selling here
from inspiration branded handbags to smartphones covers, small pouches, lighters, toys & many more. I also got a few Hello Kitty items from the shops here. There is 1 shop selling all imported Hello Kitty stuff, which I so wanna grab the whole shop back with me!!

Eat & drink :)
We are so lame, like never see before sugarcane :P


Go Hong Kong must try Curry Fish Ball haha!!

And there is 1 thing at here that super caught my attention!
Street photography.
I never tried before taking photos at a street with a lot of people looking at you.
And it is a new experience for us.
Queue for almost half an hour, but worth it.


The photographer will teach you how to pose and took a few photos,
later showed you and you can choose which to print out.
My dad was taking this photo at the side during our photoshoot.
Clever him!!



A total of 15 photos were taken and I chose all to print as all also seems nice.
These(above pic) are only some of the photos ♥
And Mr Hubby and I framed and hang all of this family portraits in a heart shape.
I'm now so in love with this corner.


It is at 1 of the wall of my home staircase.
Whenever I go up, I will take a look at this ♥♥♥

If you notice, the two 10" photo isn't from the street photography.
But, they match perfectly. As this photo frame set consists of 17 frames whereas the street photography only has 15 photos. Therefore, I choose another 2 photos to fill in the empty frame.

Day 5 was our last day in Macau. We went nowhere. After breakfast we prepared to go to the airport and spent our time there. Macau airport provides photo booth and it is free and we get the photos by sending to our own email.



We had so much fun playing the photo booth. We tried a lof of different pose :P

Finally, last group photo for this trip.



Her Minion luggage indeed caught a lot of attention at the airport.
It is just too cute, and thanks to her uncle, my bro for purposely buying this for her.

After check-in luggage, and went inside to wait for our airplane,
there is this place which Macau Airport provides. Few Ipad for little children and kids.


The teens corner which doesn't have chairs,but to stand >.<

And the kids corner with adorable wooden chair.
This is the trip which they enjoyed so much at the airport. Me too.
I had always feel bored at the airport. Nothing to do, but need to arrive early as afraid will miss out the flight. As a lot of time spent in checking in the luggages, going through customs.

I definitely highly recommended Macau. It is easy to go around in Macau. You won't get lost.
The local are friendly. Mr Hubby wanna go again next time :)
But, I want to go to other country that I had never been before. Maybe next next time :P

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs