Sunday, March 25, 2018

Macau Trip~Day 1

On 22.12.17 flight time 6.25pm if I'm not remember wrong,
I flew to Macau with my family. We celebrated Christmas there. OMG! 

We, a group of 13pax. My family, my parents, my bro & wife, my aunt, my cousins and their son.


I had been waiting for this trip over a year. Bought the air ticket on November 2016 and then with enough time to search for cheaper hotel rates. As we went on Christmas, holiday season, hotel rates quite expensive.

My Hello Kitty luggage cover that I specially buy to protect my pinky kitty luggage.

Cute? Hehe...

We reached there around 10.30am like that. After clear custom,
we went to tourism counter,gather some information and asked the staff there
what bus should we take to our hotel.
Yes,we had been taking bus in Macau. The cheapest way to go to our destination.

Frankly speaking, it was also my daughters' 1st time taking a bus.
It is easy to travel in Macau. You won't get lost. And there is a phone app
for this public bus too.
This is the app. It shows which number bus to take to your destination.
As long as you know the destination name, it is easy as 1 2 3.

 We stayed in Hou Kong Hotel. Not 5-star hotel, it is just 2-star if I'm not wrong.
For us, we choose cheaper hotel to stay during travelling time as we just need it to sleep for few hours. Early morning,we went out to explore until late at night only back to rest.
As long as the hotel room is clean and not smelly.
This hotel located near to Senado Square. And it is within walking distance from Senado Square(390m).
After check in hotel, we walked to find delicious eatery to fill our stomach.


Famous shop in Macau. Seen this shop everywhere in Macau.
Pastelaria Koi Kei is where we bought some local delicacies for friends & relatives on the last day of our trip. Tried #portugueseeggtart here. 

I had taken a lot of photos during this trip :P 
I admit we all like taking photos lol...
So,just collage some of the nice photos to upload here.
If you are my fb friends, you can have a look of all the photos in my fb.


Senado Square & Ruins of St Paul's.
They said you never been to Macau if you never been to Ruins of St Paul's.
It is Macau's best known landmark.


We went to Macau Museum and Mount Fortress.
Macau Museum needs to pay for admission fee. But we are quite lucky that 
on 22/12/17, it is FREE ADMISSION. I think maybe is because that day they celebrated Winter Solstice. 

We waited for sunset at the Mount Fortress.
This photo credits to my cousin. She...,can say expert in photography.
My cousin, me & my mom.
Taken using her smartphone.
Very nice right? 

We spent our time there till night and just had our dinner at the nearby eatery.
Forgot the name of the eatery >.< 
After that, we went to Instituto Para Os Assuntos Civicos E Municipais which is located opposite of Senado Square. Not sure what place is this,as I can't understand Portuguese.
But the Christmas decoration inside here is superb.  


Actually every places in Macau has very nice Christmas decoration 
and feeling so festive. ♥

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs