Saturday, July 11, 2009

anOther d.i.m project...


the bAck cOver of mY samsung Omnia i900

This morning,as i was opening some new stocks,i took some time to re-decorate my PDA Omnia.i had chosen the most (can say) cUte design sticker for my phone.This is the new design which includes a small mirror.So,when i want to use the mirror,i just have to take out my phone...haha!!
This picture was taken by using Samsung Omnia,(5 mega-pixel) and looks clearer than my sis phone.At first,i was using her phone but the picture came out not clear,a bit 'blur'.So,i thought of taking out my Omnia cover so that i can use its camera to take a picture of my d.i.m. project!
i had add a kiTTy 3d sticker,a tote,lipstick,perfume and also a high-heel shoe sticker so that it really look girlish....with mirror there...The flowers came together with the stickers..Have a look!!


right side of my Q laptop

If you see my older post about my laptop,then you sure can know the difference today!i had add a cute little girl and also a doggy to accompany kiTTy.That day,kiTTy was holding a bouquet of flower,but today,she is holding a giant purple sweet...sO swEEt!!!
i like seeing my belongings cheerful and in 'pink' of health...!haha:p


left side of my Q laptop

That day in my older post,i didn't upload this side of my laptop because of i haven't think of any idea to decorate it...But,at last,the idea came!Came because of the appearance of the this sticker.There are handmade butterflies and 3d flowers,also a cute hedgehog walking when it is a sunny day.i like the 'sunny' word and its colour! Colourful...
Feel joy when using my laptop everyday as i can see my own decoration,not black anymore!!Eeikk...i dislike black,dull & boring...!

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs