Thursday, July 2, 2009

dO-iT-mYself prOject




This is my 1 and only 1 favourite heLLo kiTTy calculator.Used it for about a year liao...So you can see the numbers also gone already! WuWuWu!!! But,i m very happy today as i was very free and i had done some d.i.m to my calculator....(wondering sometimes my things will feel happy to have such a caring owner...) Oops...so "perasan" haha!!
Continue our story today...Can you see that?i had stick my name and heLLo kiTTy...and there is also bliNg bliNg and a big ribbon attached to it.Also a big pink love....i like ribbons especially in pink colour!


...closer viEw...


End of stOry...

A new story...This is the stylus which i use when i m using my kiTTy handphone...
The stylus also a d.i.m project which i did today.i stick beads all over the stylus to cover its original white colour...And then,i stick a kiTTy small dummy on it! There is also a kiTTy face.This kiTTy 3D sticker is from Korea.i got sell at my shop too...hehe:p






And this is my kiTTy handphone which i didn't lose the chance to decorate it too..Can you see that?There are strawberry,heLLo kiTTy,pink cake,3D flower & a pink ribbon! i like the most!!!
TA-DA......My new heLLo kiTTy handphone....sO nice & creative...Oh..no!Again and again i praise myself....sOrry!!



Story really ends now...Thank you for viewing!!

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs