Friday, July 24, 2009

cUte heLLo kiTTy stylus & pen


This cUte item is heLLo kiTTy stylus & pen too.That's 2 in 1.If you want to use it as a stylus,you just need to change its point.& when you want to use it as a pen,change it to pen point.So easy...!


a kiTTy pen


a kiTTy stylus
But,i use it as stylus.For my heLLo kiTTy head handphone.Really suits my cUte handphone.
My life really happy as i can see my heLLo kiTTy stuff everyday,every night.i seldom feel sad,feel unhappy as there's nothing make me unhappy.i always is an optimistic person...(oh..what a narcissistic girl!) hehe:D
Sometimes,will feel sad because can't find the outfit or shoes or kiTTy items i want...
But,the problem will solve sOOn as my parents & my hubby & my sister & my brother will help me to find it....That's calls FAMILY!!
For example,that day,i really wish to have a heLLo kiTTy stylus.i don't know where to get it...My hubby comforted me that he will help me to find it..So,he did it!!! At last,i had a kiTTy stylus.In addition to it,it is a pen too...
You like this?Where to get this?At bubbles.Will be arriving soon in mid-August.

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs