Thursday, July 30, 2009

cUte heLLo kiTTy bathrOOm seT


i had always want heLLo kiTTy bathrOOm set.But,i didn't find any.i knew Parkson got sell but i want to find a more complete set.As i know,Parkson just sell the shampoo dispenser(set of 2) & quite expensive.i do not mind if it is original Sanrio,but it isn't.As original Sanrio costs even more.i found it during my last trip to China & Hong Kong.It is a set of 4 consists of shampOO dispenser,soap holder,toothbrush holder & that things i have no idea what it calls.
You can see from the picture below.

For this bathrOOm set,i decided not to use it.i afraid that if i use it,i will make it dirty & messy.So,i will put it at my kiTTy display rack.My heLLo kiTTy display rack just has little kiTTy things as most of the kiTTy stuff,i use it everyday,sO didn't put at the rack.& almost every part of my home is full of kiTTy stuff as i randomly put them.For an example,my kiTTy rack, i put in my bedrOOm.Kitchen accessories will be in the kitchen.haha:D


In my opinion,the pink colour is a bit dark,which i m not that heart it.But,as it is heLLo kiTTy products,i will collects it till i find the cuter.

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs