Wednesday, June 8, 2011

dustbin-oh-dustbin✿◕‿◕✿


Oh,can't waitPhotobucket...i got message from the seller
that she had posted out my ordered Photobucketstuff.
And it already arrived at Temerloh.
Because of anxious,PhotobucketPhotobucketMr Hubby had postedPhotobucket the Photobucketstuff 
to me.And i am waiting for Mr Postal Agent.

Photobucket,let's not think about that first.
When it arrives,after i enjoy it,
then i sharePhotobucket it here,k??


Recently,my suppliers do not have many
new stocks.i think i need to find Photobucket suppliers.
But,luckily i found thisPhotobucket.
Photobucketmini dustbin.


It is really so mini in sizePhotobucket
And cheaper.If you want,you can 
have a look at here first.
PhotobucketbubblesPhotobucket
My blogPhotobucket
i took this for my daughters.
Will put it in their room.

My 3rd PhotobucketPhotobucketdaughter,Justina Voon.
Only a week old,but she already learnt 
to cover her eyes using Photobuckethands~
Seems like there is light disturbing her
beautyPhotobucketsleeping time.
That's for today.Thanks for dropping byPhotobucket

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs