Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Trendz✿◕‿◕✿


PhotobucketHi,my confinementPhotobucket month will be end soon.
And i am Photobucket,sadPhotobucket at the same time.
Photobucket that i can go out shopping,i am FREEPhotobucket
SadPhotobucket as i can't enjoy my relaxing doing nothing time
anymore.This time,i will take care of my daughterPhotobucketPhotobucket
myself,along with Mr Hubby.
PhotobucketLast time,both my 2 daughtersPhotobucketPhotobucket are taken care
by my beloved mommyPhotobucket


Photobucketay,story continues to the surprise pressiePhotobucketPhotobucket
Mr Hubby gave me.
Another item is this,Photobucket TrendzPhotobucket
rubber bangle in helloPhotobucketkitty shape. 


My daughters have a pack too.
And they had unpacked theirs and wear
 at their hands.
While mine...i will kept it as collection.
There is a few shapes as shown.
And also a few colours.
NiceeeePhotobucketPhotobucket

i am so glad and many thanks to my facebook friends too.
Thanks to them for liking my lil' princessPhotobucketPhotobucket album.
Already achieved 8Photobucket people like the album,which is more than 
my helloPhotobucketkitty album,only 70 people like.
So,is it my daughterPhotobucketPhotobucket,Justina cuter than helloPhotobucketkittyPhotobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket...both cute both cute.
Lastly,really...i am so glad to have all
these lovely facebook friendsPhotobucket

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs