Monday, June 6, 2011

stickers✿◕‿◕✿


In confinement month,i eat,sleep and eat again,
read some books,then online and sleep again.These the only thing
i do the whole day.Kinda bored! But enjoyable tooPhotobucket
Just that i miss PhotobucketPhotobucketMr Hubby.Just now,he called and we had a 
long sweet talkPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
As you all know, PhotobucketPhotobucket had boughtPhotobucket me a pinkPhotobucketlaptop.
Before the arrival of the laptop,i already ordered 
PhotobucketPhotobucketkeyboard sticker for my pinky PhotobucketPhotobucket


It is the same design with the one stick at my 
old laptopPhotobucket,officially PhotobucketPhotobucket's Photobucket now.
You can ordered from Babyya My.
Please note it is pre-order.


And she is so nicePhotobucket to give me a freePhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketkeyboard sticker.


Which is Korea latest design.
Therefore,i combined the both of them
 and stick to my pinkyPhotobucket
i chose the cutestPhotobucket of each sticker for my Photobucket
After fully perfectly decorate,i will upload
the picturePhotobucket and share with you at here.
As the faux diamond stickers not enough,
i am waiting the extras that i ordered from supplier.
That delays the decorating process.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs