Sunday, June 5, 2011

timer✿◕‿◕✿


i will miss PhotobucketPhotobucketMr Hubby.
He will goPhotobucketPhotobucketback to Temerloh tomorrow morning.
As my confinement month is at my parents' Photobucket,
so i am now at Kuantan with my daughtersPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
 PhotobucketPhotobucket will come next Saturday.
i never apart from him before.We are always togetherPhotobucket
Therefore,i am going to miss him badlyPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Actually this arrived before i gave birth.
But,busy preparing to welcome my baby.
So,this is PhotobucketPhotobucketmini clip-on timer.
For the use in kitchen.
Okay,it is really so mini in sizePhotobucket
i didn't expect it to be so tiny.
But,anyway,it is super cutePhotobucket Photobucket


There is a mirror attached in it.
And some buttons in Japanese words.
So,this will be part of my Photobucket collections
as i do not cook.i bought it to complete my  PhotobucketPhotobucketkitchen utensils.

Photobucket


No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs