Saturday, September 17, 2011

everything about HER✿◕‿◕✿

Hi,my dear!
How are your days?i am super fine
and happy too! Okay,for the hundred 
thousand times i am saying that i am happy.
But,REALLY...i am happy.i am optimistic,that's 
for first.Secondly,i lead a healthy happy life
accompany with the most important people by my side
everyday,that's Mr Hubby,for sure.
And also not forgotten my parents,parents-in-law
lovely friends and also maybe there
is a few tiny lil' enemies?? Haha...
Everyone has enemy.But it depends on 
how you treat them.i treat them nothing.
Means i do not call them as enemy or friend
(they are not willing to be my friend),it's okay.
So,just treat them as NOTHING! Blank...


So,i collect other cute stuff too besides
hello kitty.These are strawberries series
that i got from 100yen.
There are berry pail,berry bath tray
and berry bottle tray.
So,these add up to my collections of
berries stuff.(Remember i have berry stool
and berry water bucket ladle)
My daughters' simple bedroom.
Still a long long way to go.
Will add more hello kitty stuff 
in the future.
My 2nd daughter chose Powerpuff Girls
bedsheet set instead of hello kitty.
It's ok,it is up to them.While my elder
daughter likes hello kitty too.Just like me.
The most favourable item is the 
hello kitty wallpaper.Isn't it cute???
 Hello Kitty curtain.
But not kitty wardrobe...Too bad.
But Mommy promise to get you both a
hello kitty wardrobe if there is one nice!
And their own bedroom's bathroom.
Very simple,still need to add more kitties.
The lesson here is don't buy a big house
as you need to decorate so many parts of your house.
My home sweet home has 3 bathrooms,
means i need to decorate for 3.
If there is any new updates,will share it here,k?
See you guys and gals!

2 comments:

Hello Kitty Forever said...

That has gotta be the cutest bedroom in the world.

♥Mrskitty Yi♥ said...

Ooh,Thanks Dakota...^^* ~Happy~

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs