Monday, September 26, 2011

moody=>happy✿◕‿◕✿

Yesterday till this morning,
i was so moody,no mood..
Seems like everyone is hurting me..!
Not because i quarrel with Mr Hubby
(i hope to quarrel with him,but never.
He is so tolerate towards me)
Maybe because of every month
will experience the same situation,
mood swing just like 
roller-coaster.
But,till just now,Mr Postman
arrived with a parcel for me,Mrskitty Yi
written on the parcel.Putting this nickname
and i knew it must be my hello kitty stuff.

Not this,hello kitty whistle.This is from
my own shop.Maybe will try upload tomorrow 
if i am free to be here! ^^
Hello Kitty diy 3D puzzle
which kittypiggy helped me to buy.
Thanks,my dear kitty friend.
Hope will have chance to meet her in reality^^
This pic is after i finished diy it.
Hello Kitty Silver 92.5 bracelet for my Baby J.
Straight away grabbed this for my 
Baby J when i saw my Silver supplier
got sell this.My shop got sell too.
That's for today~Have a nice day,
all lovely loyal reader of my blog!

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs