Wednesday, September 28, 2011

More to come✿◕‿◕✿

Hi,i had done my job as a mother.
Baby J already slept and also
finish doing some of the house chores.
Therefore,now have a little bit alone time
to update my blog.

i am a super mom? Hehe...Handling 2 kids and a baby
and at the same time 3 shops,and
also my online store business,
i still have my own private time
to do my own stuff,like blogging,
updating facebook,sometimes twitter.
Actually,not a very super mom.Credit to
Mr Hubby.He is the one helping me quite a lot!
Really feel blissful to have him as my hubby.

Okay,back to our kitty story.
This is Hello Kitty laundry clothes pegs.
A pre-order item which i had waited 
for a while to safely arrive me.
While this is Hello Kitty big paper clip.
Buying both items for collections.
They are just way too cute,that
i can't resist not owning them! XD

My sister just back from holiday.
During her trip of holiday,
she bought me this,
Hello Kitty 3D Iphone cover.
The colour is sweet.
Thanks to her many many!!!
See ya tomorrow!
Want to offline to accompany Mr Hubby
watch movie...Bye!

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs