Thursday, September 15, 2011

switches switch✿◕‿◕✿

The many hello kitty switches in my 
home sweet home.. 

For the switch border,i can't find hello kitty.
So,Marie the Cat will do the replacement.
These hello kitty switch stickers,my 
shop got sell and it is super fast selling.
Especially those in pink colour.
Mostly are sold out,but some designs still 
have stocks.Surely,i will take for myself
the first they arrive.
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
Last Sunday was my bro-in-law
(Mr Hubby's big brother)
 wedding.
We all had a great party
and let's have a look at the bride 
and bridegroom.
This taken Sunday morning.
When the bride is picked up 
back to the bridegroom's house.
After all the ceremony of serving tea to
the eldest,we had a family photographing 
session.
Mr Hubby and me.
Our dress-up to the dinner
at the restaurant.
i was wearing a simple leopard print 
black dress.
Above pic:from left,the bridegroom,the bride,
my sis-in-law(Mr Hubby's younger brother's wife)
 & ME...
Below right pic:My daddy-in-law with Daychelle Jaychelle.
So,now all of Mr Hubby's brothers' married
left her only one sister who is still single.^^

*Psst,actually you all still remember i promise
to post about my daughters' bedroom?
Hihihi...i think i will make it in the next post.
i m such a forgetful.Everytime update,
forgot to update about that!

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs