Saturday, October 8, 2011

Beautify my car✿◕‿◕✿

Hello all.A short post by using my Iphone...So today all is about my messy lil car.i had bought some new hello kitty accessories for my messy car.Already ordered a few weeks and now it arrived,on time! Just like Mr Hubby said,1 day i received 1 kitty till 15 Oct,that's my birthday!! ^^v

Okay,there are Hello Kitty Iphone car charger,Hello Kitty car seat hanger hook,Hello Kitty car safety grip holder and also Hello Kitty face shape rear view mirror. So,only these arrive to me.There is still a few items.When it arrives all,i will share out my messy car's internal pic. Stay tuned!

i am so in love with my messy kitty car now.Feeling like wanna drive the whole day long.Hahaha...! Especially the rear view mirror,that's the great deal that i got.Really cute and big enough to view.And not to forget the Iphone car charger.Also a must have item for Iphone user who is also Hello Kitty Junkies!!

4 comments:

Hello Kitty Forever said...

I especially love the Hello Kitty seatbelts!! lol

Also, check your ChatBox!! XD

♥Mrskitty Yi♥ said...

Hehe...already checked...finding a image for you...

Yumi Meiki said...

i like that hello kitty iphone car charger. u know where can i buy it?

♥Mrskitty Yi♥ said...

Hi,Yumi.Nice to meet you;)
You can get it from Hyeon Jong.Search this name at facebook...!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs