Thursday, October 6, 2011

good deal✿◕‿◕✿

A very short post today.
Sharing a very good deal
from the local store
that is near my daughter's school.

This is Hello Kitty multi-purpose cloth basket.
Which i get it in a very cheap price.
It is big and only cost me MYR 50.
The reason the seller selling this price is because
under the cloth basket,there is
a little bit dirt.But,when i unpack it
at home,use a wet cloth try to wipe
it away.And guess what??The dirt gone.
Hehehe...♥ ♥
This can be used to store clothes or whatever
you like.i put it in my car.So,can be used to keep things
in my car.
i am damn happy today,as my facebook friend,
Fiza helped me buy some hello kitty stuff.
This month is my birth month and will
be the month i got lots of kitties ♥
It is like everyday,my job is
receiving parcel!!
Gotta try upload tomorrow
what i got for my birthday.
Mr Hubby is really supportive towards
my hobby.He wants me to get a kitty
everyday in this month. ♥ ♥

2 comments:

Hello Kitty Forever said...

I am so jealous!! I want it =0

Also, happy birthday (in case I don't make it on the day!!)

♥Mrskitty Yi♥ said...

Thanks,Dakota for the early wishes! *Happy*

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs