Monday, October 3, 2011

household essentials✿◕‿◕✿

Pheww...just after done so many things.
At last i can rest and do my own favourite
works.That is online and blogging.
Mr Hubby fever.Therefore,
i am the mOm and also the dAd
for my daughterssss...
He is getting better.
(Hopefully get well soon because
only 1 day,i can't stand
all the works...:(

My most good deal.
i got this from a Singaporean.
Immediately book this as she posted
the pic at her facebook.i am fast as
she got only 1 piece.As i asked her
got any extra,my friends want it too.
This very cute pedal dustbin is indeed
really CUTE!!! Very rare too...
i think quite hard to find it.
i put it in my car.
Another quite good deal i got
from local store near my daughter's school.
This is hello kitty 3 drawers storage case.
With a cute kitty plushie on it.
Also sitting in my car.
Am wondering both this and the dustbin
is household or car's essentials??
Hello Kitty wall clock for my daughter's
room.Also from the local store.
Like this too because of the plushie feel.
Bought this clock even though i already had
quite many clocks...Hehe...!
This is mini cooler box.
Today all the stuff i post is from the local store.
i just spot this shop which got sell
a few kitty stuff.i had left my
number for the shop owner,
so that she can call me
if there is any new kitty arrivals.
Last but not least,Hello Kitty
face shape stuffed pillow cushion.
So,wanna know how big is this??
It fits Baby J.And it is really comfortable when
you sleep on it on the floor
reading magazines.What a relax way!!
i gotta go,that's all for today.
If i got free time tomorrow,
let's meet here again! Bye.

4 comments:

Hello Kitty Forever said...

Your baby is so cute!!

And I am so jealous of that Hello Kitty stuff!!

♥Mrskitty Yi♥ said...

Thanks,Dakota!!

Aww....don't jealous...U can admire,my dear.hehe^^

Ash* said...

You are the Hello Kitty Queen! Love all your stuff.. Please share what app you used for these beautiful picture edits! <3

♥Mrskitty Yi♥ said...

Hi,@Ash. Nice to meet you. Im using a few apps. That is photoshake, pri pri marron, and another apps got Chinese word in front then cute.. So u can try search cute in app store.

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs