Friday, October 28, 2011

Birthday✿◕‿◕✿

My birthday already pass.
But this year a bit different.
Mr Hubby wants me to get 1 kitty item
each day till the 15th,my birthday.
And i really get 1 kitty till now,already pass
15th but still hello kitty arrived to me everyday
in big small parcel.Thanks so much to Mr Hubby!

So,this actually ordered during the month of
August,if i am not mistaken.
Above picture is Hong Kong Hello Kitty
KI-Beta USB charger adaptor.
Love at first sight.The moment my eyes 
saw this charger posted by a Singaporean
friend,Adriana,without thinking,
i ordered for myself.Mr Hubby let me
buy what i wants for this month.Hehe...He sure broke...=P
i can now use this to charge my Iphone.
This is the most lovely item that i can't wait for it 
to arrive me actually.It is Hello Kitty tap adapter.
Adriana is kind enough to squeeze out one of this from her 
customers' booking for me.
Thanks so much to her! i had wanted this very long 
time ago...And now it is mine! So sorry to took such a long time
posted out here for you to enjoy!
But again,if you are my facebook friends,then you surely 
saw this earlier this month.
Hello Kitty suction rubber band holder
which i suck it in my lovely kitchen.
And now things in kitchen just getting 
more organized!!
Hello Kitty drawer hooks.
It can hold anything you like.
And also my most fave items,
Vivitix brand,Hello Kitty ball chain plush
with star.i use t as my Iphone charm.
So,all the above items you can get it from Japan.
Or maybe from certain seller who is doing
pre-order for these stuff...
Closer view of the kitty plush.
How sweet she is!!
Once again thanks to my Mr Hubby.
He is just so great.♥♥♥

2 comments:

Hello Kitty Forever said...

Oh wow, I am so jealous of your birthday treats!! With the build up of different Hello Kittys everyday =0

So super jealous right now....

Hello Kitty is sad though, that she can't see where my button is on your blog :c

Happy birthday btw!! ^_^ <333

♥Mrskitty Yi♥ said...

Dakota,so sorry for not putting your button....Sorry as the internet line here is very slow...Will updated my blog soon and let you know,k??

Muackssss!! *hugz*

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs