Thursday, February 2, 2012

SisTers✿◕‿◕✿

Hi,evening.A very short post for today.
Very rush.Tons of works which i had postponed
from last year to now,need to be finish all of them 
this year.So,in the midst of working,i took
a little bit of my precious time to stop by my kitty blog.
All hello kitty stuff that i am going to share out
is gift from my only sister,nicknamed Akira.
Famous people at facebook,okay! She has a fan page.
During her last last holiday,she managed to get me the above 
Hello Kitty charming parfums
(by KOTO Parfums France)
i am not a perfume user,but a collector.
Hahaha...i am very concern about the 
things that use on my skin.Any unknown brand or 
not trusted brand. i don't want to take risk.
Like for daily skin care,i will only use SK-II brand.
That's my favourite brand.Even toothpaste is brand Glister
from Amway. Oopss..gotta cut the crap!
Hello Kitty liquid dispenser,which
i already had a few of them.
My sister just bought it as she also can't resist 
the cuteness.
Hello Kitty big deco charms.
Which is very useful for my DIY project.
i gotta prepare dinner my daughters 
to go to parents-in-law's home for dinner.
Bye,and wish you have a nice day!



No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs