Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Polkadot✿◕‿◕✿

Blogging in my sweet room with Mr Hubby 
who is always in the mode of watching movie.
Baby J is sleeping,so are her 2 sisters.
They are now sleeping in 2 different room.
They have grown up,have the courage to sleep
on their own.So,there will be a room with hello kitty theme 
while the other Doraemon theme.
After fully decorate,i will share the pics here.
So,now,i have the free time to relax and updating my blog.
Hello Kitty die-cut seat cushion.
A pair for my car front seats.
Polkadots cushion.Especially is in pink.
So sweeeeeeeeetttttttt!!!!!
Hello Kitty long mat
for the back seat.
If you are my blog's loyal reader,you sure
remember my car carpets are also 
kitty leopard style.
So,this is definitely match with the carpets.
Hello Kitty pink polkadot steering wheel cover.
To replace the old dusty one.
Super duper match with the seat cushion,right?
Hello Kitty polkadot tissue box cover.
It is the same series with the steering wheel cover.
This also same polkadot.
Hello Kitty pink polkadot handbrake and gear cover set.
OMG...My lovely car is all in polkadot pink.
And now left the only last project to be make to my car.
Is to change the sticker.i want to do like the car(Suzuki Swift) that 
Hong Leong Bank presented.Pink polkadot sticker.
If i can change my sticker to the one same like that car,
that is just purrrrrrr-fect! Very sweet car of mine.
But when can i get the sticker done?
Time and also finance problem.
Hopefully my car can make it ASAP.
Bless me. That's all for today sharing.
One more last pic for you to enjoy.
Hello Kitty die-cut mini dustbin.



2 comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs