Monday, February 6, 2012

Wedding✿◕‿◕✿

How's my look? Is it ok?
Was preparing to attend Mr Hubby's relative wedding dinner.
So,as usual,this is my without make-up on face.
People like to ask the reason i do not put on make-up.
It is because i don't know how to make-up
and also not very keen to make-up.
Facebook friends all very co-operative.
Giving me response and comments at this pic
when i uploaded to my facebook.
With my most important person in my life,
Mr Hubby.
My Mr Hubby very handsome,right?
Last time before we got married,
he even handsome when he was thin.
Now,a bit gain weight.
i love my this high heels so much.
Specially bought to wear it on dinner.
Chinese New Year ends today.
Before it totally ends,i wanna share about 
this flats.
Ete! x Hello Kitty sparkly ballet flats
which i had ordered earlier before CNY
and also reach before CNY
but now only share it here.
Remember i said before i want to get this 
shoes? Yeay,at last i got it.
i still have quite a lot new hello kitty stuff
that i haven't share them out.
i will try my best to share all of them 
here with you.
Take care! Gotta go.


4 comments:

Jing-jing Garcia said...

so simple but totally elegant and beautiful on that pearly white dress=)
www.ipaintmyface.blogspot.com
www.iheartpinkhellokitty.blogspot.com

♥Mrskitty Yi♥ said...

Thanks miss purple.

Hugz & kisses from,
Mrskitty Yi

Yy said...

Those shoes are so cute...I want a pair too. I'm a massive Hello Kitty fan too, love your blog x

http://everythinghellokitty-yy.blogspot.com/
http://lifethroughanumberoflenses.blogspot.com/

♥Mrskitty Yi♥ said...

Hi,nice to meet you.Thanks for dropping by,,, <3

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs