Saturday, June 9, 2012

Busy Kitty(ミ・。・ミ)

Hi,today will be a post with photos and no long story.This is because every year,getting into the month of May & June,i will be super busy. My clerk and also the accountant firm is chasing me for all Mr Hubby's business invoice,payment slip and all the receipt,bills & etc. im Mr Hubby's top secretary,therefore i will be super duper busy handling all these..>.<

Hello Kitty lunchbox bag.

Hello Kitty 3D face shape mug + cover.
Chose the red one instead of my favourite colour,pink because 
the pink one looks so dull. Maybe because of the colour like fade.

Hello Kitty solar figurine toy.
For my lil car. 

Hello Kitty silicone suction cup/mug cover.

Hello Kitty ceramic 7 in 1 tableware set.
Adding more plates to my kitchen.

Hello Kitty Tiny Chum mug.

Hello Kitty plush storage box.
And now this is on my hello kitty dressing table
to put all my hairclips.

Hello Kitty big pink dustbin in my bedroom.

Hello Kitty mini cosmetic pouch/make up bag.
It still living in 1 of my dressing table drawer.
i do not know what to keep.
i never make-up,so no make-up accessory.

Do you know what is this?
Every month,there is a time you need this.
Yes,it is Hello Kitty pink plush sanitary pads holder.
Maximum 3 sanitary pads it can keep.Hehehe...

That's all.Gotta continue my never ending work...:(

Important annoucement before i forget again.
For those who would like to download my iphone themes,
it is not available in this blog of mine.
i had separated it from my kitty blog.

Some themes are free while some need to pay.
Really gotta stop here. BYE!

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs