Monday, June 4, 2012

Swarovski✿◕‿◕✿

My holiday is all about shopping. Shopping and shopping! i love shopping so much. i had went to Mid Valley on last Saturday to have a look at the Mickey Mouse. Okay,there is so MANY people as it is a public holiday and i not really taking any photos of the Mickey(maybe because it isn't hello kitty :P)

Lucky i still have something to bring back with me besides a few shopping bags of clothings,bedsheets,some cute lil stuff and daughters' shoes. i had went into Swarovski outlet,and of course drag Mr Hubby into it.He knows nothing about there is a very cute Hello Kitty crystal pendant necklace. And i knew about it long time ago,as that is my wishlist too! i showed him and kept on saying how nice and cute it is.

Guess what...He bought it for me! Early birthday pressie?? Haha...

Finally. Finally,the Swarovski Hello Kitty Crystal Pendant Necklace
is in my hands. Thanks so much to Mr Hubby. He is the only one who always
make my dreams come true! Mostly all my dreams come true!!

So,the addiction towards Hello Kitty is really totally over,
till Baby Justina pacifier is also Hello Kitty.
Hello Kitty Baby Pacifier.
And also
Hello Kitty Baby Pacifier Holder.
Too cute,isn't it??

This is a photo of  Baby J when she was 9 months old.
And till now,she is still using this kitty pacifier holder.

i would like to say sorry to those who haven't get invitation to my 
already private blog posting all the iphone themes.
i really need to private it and invite certain people only.
The one i trusted only due to there is a girl using my themes to make money!
And another sharing out my themes without my permission and never mention
me as the theme creator. What make me angry is she sends out my themes
via email to others. So,if you really wish to view my kittyliciousiphone.blogspot.com
please follow my Instagram,let me know who are you.
Or you can follow my Twitter if you have Twitter account.
 i need to be friend with you,getting to know you,
then only send invitation to you.
Sorry for that,but hope you all understand.
i need to private my blog to protect my themes
from re-distribution!


No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs