Friday, September 7, 2012

Shopping Mood Never Off(ミ・。・ミ)

As shown like the title,
yes,my shopping mood never off.
Not once! Haha...:P
You see,my intention at first,just to get the transparent nail polish,
but end up,buying a few more things at The Face Shop.
Mr Hubby is fine with that...Yeay!!! 
The Bebe Lip Mask,i had used for some time.
And highly recommended,if you want soft sexy lip like me!! xD
The body milk never used before,first try, hope really can make 
my skin smoother. i want smooth skin badly...>.<

Roughly on what i ordered from a Singaporean fanatic hello kitty collector,
just like me..haha!! She sell some of the extra kitty stuff.
So,this time,all these mainly from Japan.
There is hangers set for adults and also kids,
water tap adapter which i already had one but
bought another as spare,colourful hooks
and also the most fave among all,
hello kitty wagon shop figurines.
Eileen is such a lovely girl to give a packet 
of free hello kitty food for me.
i always get free gifts from them.
This is her facebook acc: 

My lil princess is now 15 months old.
Yes..she is chubby than her sisters... 

Till here.Gotta go sleep early as tomorrow 
my daughters need to school.
Bye and nite nite!! 



No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs