Monday, April 29, 2013

McDonaldLand again??(ミ・。・ミ)

So,i actually got this news about McDonald Malaysia
will released HelloKitty stuff end of April.
Sorry as it is confirdential that i cannot spread this news.
So,i had waited for what is itthe hello kitty Mcd Malaysia
is bringing us...Too bad,is McDonaldLand.
Not that i don't like them,don't misunderstood.
It is because i already had the full set from Hong Kong McD
2 years ago...Why they don't release something that i haven't had in my collections??
Let's have a look.
i even have the memo pads,shining card and the recycle bag.
Full set,i think you can only get the plushies from Malaysia McD,
not the bag though...>.<

Guess who arrived earlier last Tuesday?
Another item in my wishlist striked.
Congrats to myself finally managed to collect this 
Hello Kitty Tokidoki from 7-11 Hong Kong year 2011.
And recently 7-11 Singapore also releasing this.
Malaysia?? Huhu...don't know will or will not.
They aren't full yet.
Still got a few more to collect.im gonna find those 
to complete my set. Bless me luck!
Oops...forgot to mention,how i manage to get them
like im staying in Malaysia but always manage to get other country's stuff?
Some people had asked me about this.
Mr Hubby's help. He always asked his business friends to help me buy them.
Sometimes,will also buy extra set and sell to those close friends of mine 
who had earlier booked with me. So,if you are interested,you can add my facebook account
and contact me.i will inform you once there is any new releasing from other country's Mcd or 7-11.
Hehehe...

Cute lil pie for you to enjoy~
She requested me to snap her pic when she is posing like this.

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs