Sunday, August 4, 2013

Im-a-Size-S(ミ・。・ミ)


Hello,girls! How are your weekend? Mine is usual one,after cooking lunch for my little family,now im blogging from my iphone,while my Baby J is having her noon nap,Mr Hubby washing the car,the 2 elder daughters each watching cartoon.


Last Friday,went for shopping some new clothings for myself. Im feeling satisfied with my body size now! Finally,i can fit back into a Size S pants after gave birth to 3 kids. My secret? Nah...i just skip lunch. Breakfast can't skip as it isn't good for your health to skip the first meal. i take breakfast & dinner only.




First,when i tried this floral jeans shorts,i requested the salesgirl to find me a Size M.i thought i still can't fit in Size S and it will be super embarrassing if i asked for Size S. People will think i think myself that slim to fit into a Size S??! Then,after I tried it,loose... So,i asked for a Size S very proudly..haha!!




Bought a floral jeans shorts,polkadot blouse spaghetti strap dress and a polkadot jeans blouse which i had already wore it yesterday,hehe!!


Me in that polkadot jeans blouse. Am i slim? Lol...Still have some tummy fat which is smartly hidden underneath my blouse.






The owner have new clothings,so is my iPhone. New case for my baby iPhone.A Hello Kitty die-cut silicone case & Milky girl case.


This is the latest design. So cute,right? How to resist? Hihihi... The Milky case im using now and Baby J got tricked! She saw my iPhone and she thought is some sweet packets. Haha..she is food addicts,i told you. She never stops eating except when she is sleeping.


Oh,ya. If you like both the cases,you can get them from my shop Facebook account. If you haven't add my shop fb account,you can add now: KittyYi SweetSweetshop. Im doing pre-order for a lot cute iPhone casing.For iPhone 4/4s & also the 5.


Recently my Baby J likes to wear sunglasses so....bought a Hello a kitty sunglasses for her from Anakku Disney outlet.



Happy Holiday to you all!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs