Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Recently(ミ・。・ミ)


Finally i bought it!! 
i had 'favourited' this item in Etsy,keep on thinking whether to get it or not,
because of the price.
i really can't stand the temptation!

Nice packaging from the seller.
She is from Spain. So,this parcel is all the way from Spain lol.

Cute and sweet tag? Can use it as bookmark.
i had no idea why the seller put my name as "Sue"?
My Etsy account's name is Suet Yi Turn. But,she remove the 'T' in Suet
and called me Sue...haha!!
Can consider use Sue as my English name since i don't have any English name.

Yeah,i bought this cute cottage chic set which consists of a wooden table and 2 chairs for my dolls.
Every chair travels with a striped cushion in pink, white
and hot pink shades. The seller also give a pink table runner but i didn't use it hehe..
Every chair performs a distinctive shabby chic style. 
One of them has a tiny cut out heart
as you can see in above pic.
It is in pink!! Super nice,ikr!!
Vintage feel too.

My dolls are just so so lucky lol.

Last Saturday,went to Ipoh with my parents-in-law to attend relative's wedding dinner.
Another wedding dinner hehe..
Another new dress..haha!! i bought a new dress for each wedding dinner.
Mr Hubby shoots me with this question before: Can't you wear those wore before dress?
You only wear it once! 
Me: Cannot cos relative will notice i wear it before.
 Mr. Hubby: Who will notice when it is quite a long time??
Ignore him...hehe!!

Somehow,i think i look fat in this photo. Maybe because of the dress 
got a bit loose at waist part. i forgot to bring it to the tailor to adjust it..:(

My 3 princess. 

"I don't need to be the most beautiful woman in this world because
 I know I'm the most beautiful one in his heart. 
Being the most beautiful woman in his heart is already enough."
My handsome husband hehehe xD

We seldom selfie together. Maybe it is because we are always together.
So,that day feel wanna selfie more with him..

Okay,update of some items i bought last month.
Guess handbag from Mr Hubby.

From Guardian.
There is candy dispenser like 'egg machine' ,hello kitty riding on airplane toy
with candy and a candy watch. The candy watch has a secret candy compartment. 

Random photo again...haha!! 
SOTD (Shoes of the day)

Ah...also recently my Blythe doll, Cindy had been sent to 
re-makeup. And also a new haircut.
So,this is a photo of her i took previously.
She is wearing a wig hehehe...
Like so 'kua zhang'(exaggerate) that doll also has wig.


No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs