Thursday, October 2, 2014

Hello Kitty Updates❤️(ミ・。・ミ)


Accompany Mr Hubby at office,and I feel so sleepy..
Therefore,to prevent me from fall asleep, I blog.
So,a bit updates of the Hello Kitty stuff I bought recently.

Hello Kitty bling bling LED watch.
This is actually inspired by Chouette X Hello Kitty LED watch.
Don't have budget to buy that one,so got this!
Anyway, it also looks perfectly nice! Agreed? LOL..

And new Hello Kitty porcelain seasoning container.

This one is a set of 3,included the wooden tray too.
For those of you who is interested with this & the watch,
can contact me as I'm selling both of these.
Ready stock :) But the watch has red colour available for the moment.
For other colours,it is pre-order.

Funny thing happened! My Hello Kitty waterproof LOST!!
I can't remember whether I got brought it back from the waterpark last time
or where I had stucked it. :( Thought to sell it as pre-loved and already got a buyer interested but I can't find it :((
Selling it because I saw another cuter than it.
It is My Melody (fully in PINK) waterproof pouch & it is 
big enough to fit the latest Iphone 6 :)
Yeah!! Planning to get Iphone 6. Or maybe Iphone 6 plus.
Still considering which to get.

Got this latest Takara Tomy Hello Kitty Birthday figurine car
just in time to celebrate my birthday. I'm an October babe :)


You can get it from TOYRUS or JS Hobby.
JS Hobby selling this for RM20 only!!

Finally I have all the 3 cars!!


And finally againn another wish list ticked!!
A customized Blythe doll with TEETH!
Let her introduce herself..
"Hi,I'm Miss Lucy,敏仪.
 I like smiling with 2 little teeth seen. 
Unlike my new sisters, they don't like smiling this way. 
But I personally think it is cuter smile."

Cindy is curious with the new girl.
Cindy: "Annabelle,do we have new friend moving in??"
Friend in Instagram commented that she looks creepy. Is it?
I don't think so. She looks so cute especially with the 2 little teeth.

I got her from Taobao with such a worthy price.
Say it out,you won't believe it!! Therefore,remain as a secret.
This is the 2nd wonderful present from Mr Hubby ♥

The 1st present I got it earlier before my birthday reach. 
Just didn't upload it to Facebook & Instagram.
I will upload it on my birthday :)

Have a great weekend,everyone!


No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs