Monday, October 27, 2014

Kikki K(ミ・。・ミ)


As told earlier, I had ordered a Kikki K time planner
for myself! It is for year 2015,but I can't wait for next year 
to use it. So.....I had done some changes,which I made my own
'weekly view' for the month of October,November & December 2014.

And now,I can use my Kikki K planner!!
You can buy this planner here:
http://www.kikki-k.com/diaries-calendars/planners/2015-time-planner/2015-time-planner-feminine
The reason I'm not choosing the leather planner
(there is pink leather planner selling at Kikki K too) 
is because I want to get use to planner.
I'm afraid I will use this only for a WHILE!!
I always like something but for a short time only,then get bored
and there it is,sitting under my bed!! Full of dust xP

So,I had got myself this time planner,which is not leather material.
It is like cloth, but I super like the front cover design.
The quote ♥

Back view.

Inside of it. And now I had decorated it myself.
Adding and modifying...

Dashboard is of a Hello Kitty quote!
And added some lace to the Kikki K pocket.

The 'monthly view' tab.

The 'weekly view' tab.
I personally so ♥ this tab.

Also my favourite tab! 
This is my diary corner.
(If I ever left out this Kikki,means people can READ my diary too!!)


I changed the tab to the one I use often.
It includes pages for 'Shops & Restaurants' but I think
I don't use this pages. Therefore,I changed it to diary.
Also changing the 'To-Do List" to Recipes.
Because I often write To-Do in weekly view pages.
I'm satisfied now because I had joined my planner,diary
cooking recipes I got online,expenses,reminders
and notes all in just a book.
Means I just need to bring my Kikki out.
Am I not clever!! Hehehe xD

Recipes tab.

Finance tab.
Not fully decorated.

Bank accounts tab.
Jotting down own bank accounts number in case
customers need it.

Expenses tab also not fully decorated.
Still lack of idea.
Maybe will decorate when there is juice of creativity.
Oh...ya! And I had ordered a lot of cute washi tapes,masking tapes,sticky notes
all from eBay. And now waiting them to reach me safely.
(Recently so addicted in all these cute stationery stuff)

I had posted a short video of my Kikki planner in Instagram
and Facebook too. But,the pics here will be more detailed, because
I use meipai app in iphone and it only supports up to 6 pics in the short video.
Ya,I knew a lot using Flipagram. I didn't because no nice song in Flipagram
and meipai got a lot very happy,relaxing or romantic tunes.

Updated of last week what I do & what I had purchased :)
Last week,I spent quite a few days doing these,
decorating,scrapbooking a photo album of
my birthday celebration this year. Almost done,left last 2 pages.
And today already is Monday, back to school day.
Therefore, a bit busy fetching my daughters from and to school
and  tuition classes.

Finally,this 2 tier wooden shelf is mount to the wall.
I bought this over a year,and now only hang it up.
Don't know what to put,so, I put all my nanoblocks collection.
Looks nice too ♥ ♥ ♥

Thanks for Meijoyce sharing about this Choroq X Hello Kitty minivan
in her Instagram.
If not,I don't know got this super cute minivan.
Bought it from global rakuten. 
And now,wait for the cutest Takara Tomy My Melody car
to join the neighbourhood. 
Meijoyce helped me bought it back from Hong Kong.
She is really a berrrry NICE girl ♥
The My Melody car is a souvenir for me.
I ask for the total to pay her,but she declined.
Another AMAZING friend of mine.
Thanks GOD for providing so many GOOD & NICE friends
around me! I'm so blessed to have them :)

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs