Wednesday, December 23, 2015

23 Dec 2015


Time really flies! So fast already end of year 2015. 2 more days to Christmas. As usual, always looking forward to Christmas. This year, a bit special. I will spend my Christmas with Mr Hubby at Hello Kitty Go Around Malaysia which is held in Viva Home Level 2 starting 19 Dec-16 Jan next year. We will celebrate our wedding anniversary on that day too. Early celebration without our girls ❤️ 
My wedding was on 31st December. 
This year will be our 12th wedding anniversary. 


So...I had bought a personalized photo charm for my Pandora bracelet. It will be the only charm not from Pandora but is fine because it is just too nice! My Pandora bracelet complete soon ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช jiayous to myself heheh..


Mom was so enjoyed last weekend. Went to Temerloh to find me and I had booked earlier pedicure manicure appointment for her. First time doing foot spa and she liked it so much. ๐Ÿ˜
I'm actually accompany her but lastly...
have a look:

My very first time manicure. Never done before because I don't have long pretty nails but only short nails. Can't let my finger nails grow longer,if not my skin gonna suffer ๐Ÿ˜ข If I have long nails, some nights,during sleep time, I will scratch myself unconsciously. Therefore,never had long nails before.
Anyway, the nail art is cute with short nails,right!! ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
I think I won't change my phone cover anymore!! This is such a cuteee cover for my iPhone ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Custom made by my online friend(her IG:nijilok)
Super like the pastel colour she used to crochet this bunny case for me. Now I'm still using it. And whenever I took out my phone, it always catch a lot of attention ๐Ÿ˜Œ 
The Hello Kitty & My Melody are keys cover. Also custom made by her. If you like handmade stuff,you can find her. Friendly gal and kind too ๐Ÿ˜Š She even send the Sonny Angel figurine for me as Xmas gift๐ŸŽ Thanks so much,babe๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ You truly made my everyday hehe..

And also this girl really did surprise me with all these cuties. 

From my online bff, Joyce
There is Japan postcards,Christmas card,Hello Kitty dress up as monkey(next year is the year of monkey) packet and the Hello Kitty die-cut 2016 calendar.
The Hello Kitty die-cut calendar seems like marking our years of friendship. I received from her the same calendar for a few years already.
Feeling so bad because I didn't prepare anything for her this year๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜“ 
I will prepare a nice Hello Kitty gift for her  soon. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ 
Last Saturday, MYFM DJ came to the local mall in my living town. Brought my girls to watch them. They are promoting their new year movie which will release on Chinese New Year. 


Not really know their name..๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘ because I'm not Idol-holic teen girls lol ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 
My elder girl with Jack Lim. 

You know,finally the long awaited planner from Webster Pages is here.
I ordered it in October and received on December..๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก I bought from Scrap N Crop website and I don't think they are honest in doing business. This is because I bought it because I saw it is written available instead of pre-order.
I don't wanna wait but after I made payment,then only they emailed me telling me that it is pre-order. That's fine too! Telling me to wait till end of November. But guess what? I waited till December. Luckily arrived safely but there is a bit defect on the planner ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ช 
The packaging box is very nice.

Once I unboxed it, kind of stop breathing ๐Ÿ˜† because of the colour and also the transparent paper covering it. Looks so nice!!!
But then, feeling a bit need complain when I took out the Color Crush Light Pink planner.
The defect on the tag itself. A bit of the leather peeled out and white part noticeable. So sad!! Waited almost 2 months and got this not in a perfect condition. 
I will story more about this planner in a new post ok? ☺️ 
End today post with last week fruit juice
Thailand pineapple๐Ÿ + oranges ๐ŸŠ

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs