Saturday, December 12, 2015

Ipoh Short Trip


This school holiday didn't plan for a long trip, just 2 days 1 night,a very short trip to Ipoh. Took leave 2 days because we went on last Monday ๐Ÿ˜†
A trip for me to relax. Work had been quite heavy recently. Super busy!! I need holiday hehe... 


So, I had made nice photos taken during the trip into a collage. If you wanna see all the photos taken, they are up in my Facebook ๐Ÿ˜


Went to the famous Concubine Lane and shopping there. A lot of treasure items can found there..haha!!

We spent our night at Lost World Tambun Hot Spring & Spa ๐Ÿ›€ We stayed at Lost World Tambun Hotel. Nice hotel, with breakfast included ๐Ÿ˜Œ Too bad,Mr Hubby can't join us for the hot spring because my little girl had fallen sick. Brought her to the nearest clinic and she rest in hotel with Mr Hubby. My colleague said normally taking care of the kids is the mother's responsibility but not in my situation ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ Mr Hubby is so considerate! He volunteered himself to care for the little one so I can enjoy myself with my family..❤️ 
That's why I always said, I have no regret being together with Mr Hubby..
He had provided me more than enough ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘
We miss out the 3D wall art at Kwan Yin Cave Temple. We arrived there after breakfast before heading back home,but it is closed because the owner had went out for breakfast. So, I had planned to go again next time when father-in-law back to Ipoh. Mr Hubby's relatives stay in Ipoh ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Before we went to Ipoh, I went to my classmate's wedding dinner. So happy to join his wedding dinner as can gather with my other classmates after such a long time no meet up.

Mr Hubby went together with me.
I'm wearing a fierce red colour dress, easily can see me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ as everyone is wearing darker colour clothes.


But I think I look fat in this dress ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Let's have a look at my selfie in the car lol...


Back to home,just like back to reality. Feeling so lazy to go working ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ช 
Okay, so now I have this kind of feeling. Last time when I'm not working, I wish so much that I can go to work. And now...what? I'm working,wish becomes true but I don't want to work! Haha ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ That's because after a holiday trip. Still missing the holiday..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜… 

Ahh.. Before I forgot to share with all of you this very lovely item.
Something my dad bought from his trip to Cambodia. He will go to Cambodia every year for church mission work with pastor.
This year, I'm so surprise that he got something which I like.
Guess what is this?

Kind of like iPad bag? Or book cover right? It is a foldable backpack!!๐ŸŽ’
A tribal design backpack ❤️


Thanks dad!! Feeling so blessed suddenly haha... Just a little thing but it can makes me feeling so content. 

After holiday trip with all those sinful food, I need to eat healthy,train mean haha!! 

Back home, I open the fridge to see what I can juice. 
Strawberries ๐Ÿ“ & red apples ๐ŸŽ
Add in a bit sugar if you want it to be tasty. This is indeed a very refreshing fruit juice. I'm trying to juice everyday. Train myself to juice everyday, stop taking junk food(control myself very hard๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…) and jogging everyday too. 
Besides for a healthy body, I hope I can stay slim hehehe ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Ok, it is late, I need to go to sleep. Train myself to sleep early too.. End my post with my act cute(or does it looks noob) selfie ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚


No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs