Sunday, October 16, 2016

My Birthday





My sister is the best!!  
This is my Hello Kitty Robot K figurine. 
But without any accessories ๐Ÿ˜ญ 
Is ok as my sister bought the ticket,went in take pics for me 
and then she need back to work.
 So she didn't play any games to redeem the accessories.
But still, I felt grateful ๐Ÿ˜‡❤️ to have such loving sister!! 


 I didn't expect it to be this big before I see it.


This is another birthday present from my sister,๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’‹ 
Robot Kitty figurine from Robot Kitty Exhibition Singapore.


This one mini size. But it is cute too!

Do I still need to ask more? NO!!
I have the best hubby,best sister,brother & sis-in-law! ❤


Pandora Shopping Queen charm & handbag charm from my brother  & sister
 & almost forgotten, my sis-in-law๐Ÿ˜‡✨❤️ as my birthday gift. 
They said I'm certified shopping queen and handbag collector, 
therefore these 2 charms suits me best! ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™Š
Thanks so much for all the contributors to my Pandora bracelet ๐Ÿ˜
 maybe 1 more charm to complete it?

How about Mr Hubby? As usual,his gift will be late.
If not late,will be super early haha!! This year,late.
Will upload if there is really a gift from him.
Everyday is like my birthday because 
he is my financial manager :)
What I have now all from him ❤️

Yesterday 15 Oct was my birthday.
Simple celebration at Secret Recipe Temerloh.
Can say supper.Arghh...fat die me!


 OMG!! The Shinjuku Nutella Bake is so delicious ๐Ÿ˜‹ 
My daughters all are cake & chocolate lovers ❤️๐ŸŽ‚ 
but I'm more interested in capturing nice photos ๐Ÿ˜†



Both chocolate cake finished by my 3 daughters.
They just ate dinner and can finished the cake!!
Also eat my Shinjuku Nutella Bake Cake.


****************************************************************
My 'birthday cake'. 


Birthday eve celebration with my colleagues ❤️๐ŸŽ‚ on Friday noon.
Blessed to have them as my colleagues, my friends, my mentor ๐Ÿ˜‡ 
They are my 1st ever colleagues!
Thanks so much for celebrating with me this noon.
Can't believe I'm already 32 years old..๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

We went to Tiff Cafe,Mentakab to have our lunch.
The food here quite delicious,in my opinion lah..


My senior + BFF ❤️
Same age. Both born in the year of rat.





Our lunch. 


A new colleague even buy a cake for me.


This year birthday celebration was simple,
but I'm happy & feel grateful to have
amazing people around me ❤️
They all treat me so nice,so good,so kind.
Hope all of them will have many happy returns :)

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs