Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Countdown to CNY


Are you ready for Chinese New Year? 
I'm so excited. My youngest daughter's new hairstyle.


Perm her hair. So cute!! Like a princess now.
Me too! This year,I chose dark purple colour instead of light colour
like last year... Must change change :)


My colleagues and I had organized our own annual lunch too
on last Friday. Our relation not only colleagues, but as close as best friends.


First must-have group photo.


And the funny one. Too bad,1 of the new colleague's 
face covered.


We had steamboat and take-away Prosperity Yee-Sang
from Sushi King. I super like their Yee-Sang.
First try and it tastes superb. I not a Yee-Sang fans,
and their Yee-Sang's taste is quite unique with a bit wasabi flavour.



Thanks to Mr Hubby's cousin for this Hello Kitty Butter Crispy Cake
all the way from Taiwan. She knows I'm Hello Kitty die-hard fans,
so she brought this for me,even though is her brother bought for her. :P

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs