Mrskitty Yi
Follow | Dashboard

WebMistress
Suet Yi. 32 years old
*nickname* Mrskitty Yi
Full-time wife,Full-time mama
Full-time clerk at an office,
Part-time online seller,
Part-time blogger,
Part-time iPhone & Android themer

Advertising/Sponsorship may contact me via email
(Email add in bio)

BIO | SHOP | TAG | Entry

.My Dolly Friends.
"Recent Activity"
CIMG0207
"No kidding! We cycled all the way up to the hill. I think that's the reason all the tourists here keep on looking at us."

Recent Posts

2.0.1.7
Throwback Last Year
Throwback X'mas Celebration
4th Hello Kitty Fans Gathering
All the little things
24/11/16
Some Little Things
Hello Kitty From Taiwan
#hksgg 3rd Gathering
Hello Kitty X McDonald's

.Recent Mee.
"Do you know how happy am I? One of my wishlist ticked."
CIMG0207
BTW,this is my most favourite photo!

My Cute Friends
Nuffnang Ads

Countdown to CNY

Are you ready for Chinese New Year? 
I'm so excited. My youngest daughter's new hairstyle.


Perm her hair. So cute!! Like a princess now.
Me too! This year,I chose dark purple colour instead of light colour
like last year... Must change change :)


My colleagues and I had organized our own annual lunch too
on last Friday. Our relation not only colleagues, but as close as best friends.


First must-have group photo.


And the funny one. Too bad,1 of the new colleague's 
face covered.


We had steamboat and take-away Prosperity Yee-Sang
from Sushi King. I super like their Yee-Sang.
First try and it tastes superb. I not a Yee-Sang fans,
and their Yee-Sang's taste is quite unique with a bit wasabi flavour.



Thanks to Mr Hubby's cousin for this Hello Kitty Butter Crispy Cake
all the way from Taiwan. She knows I'm Hello Kitty die-hard fans,
so she brought this for me,even though is her brother bought for her. :P

Labels: , , , ,


0 Comment(s)

CATCH THE PAST STORY | BACK TO THE NEW