Mrskitty Yi
Follow | Dashboard

WebMistress
Suet Yi. 32 years old
*nickname* Mrskitty Yi
Full-time wife,Full-time mama
Full-time clerk at an office,
Part-time online seller,
Part-time blogger,
Part-time iPhone & Android themer

Advertising/Sponsorship may contact me via email
(Email add in bio)

BIO | SHOP | TAG | Entry

.My Dolly Friends.
"Recent Activity"
CIMG0207
"No kidding! We cycled all the way up to the hill. I think that's the reason all the tourists here keep on looking at us."

Recent Posts

Throwback X'mas Celebration
4th Hello Kitty Fans Gathering
All the little things
24/11/16
Some Little Things
Hello Kitty From Taiwan
#hksgg 3rd Gathering
Hello Kitty X McDonald's
My Birthday
Brother's Sis-in-Law's Big Day

.Recent Mee.
"Do you know how happy am I? One of my wishlist ticked."
CIMG0207
BTW,this is my most favourite photo!

My Cute Friends
Nuffnang Ads

Throwback Last Year

This post is all about last year end happening.


30/12/16: My elder daughter school orientation.
She is Form 1 this year.Time really flies.
Can't believe I actually had a Form 1 daughter.

31/12/16: And this year, Mr Hubby & I celebrated our 13th wedding anniversary
at Genting Highlands. Without our '3 light bulbs' of course!


14 years staying by your side made me feel that 
I'm the most blessed woman. I'm pampered & spoiled by you. 
You treat me like a princess and never once scold me. 



Our 'candlelight dinner' 😅😆😂 not eating steak but Chinese cuisine 😋



The newly opened Sky Avenue shopping mall.
You may browse the photo album in my FB.
I took all the shops' photo here,so you can see 
what shops already opened at Sky Avenue.

We stayed 1 night there,countdown to New Year 2017 there.


The next day,breakfast at Madam Kwan's.


My 1st try llaollao.
Not really like it.


Thanks Mr Hubby for always spoiling me 😌✨💍👀😍💑


Taken this Instagram-worthy pic just to show my new case :P
So cool right!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,


0 Comment(s)

CATCH THE PAST STORY | BACK TO THE NEW