Sunday, January 15, 2017

Throwback Last Year


This post is all about last year end happening.


30/12/16: My elder daughter school orientation.
She is Form 1 this year.Time really flies.
Can't believe I actually had a Form 1 daughter.

31/12/16: And this year, Mr Hubby & I celebrated our 13th wedding anniversary
at Genting Highlands. Without our '3 light bulbs' of course!


14 years staying by your side made me feel that 
I'm the most blessed woman. I'm pampered & spoiled by you. 
You treat me like a princess and never once scold me. 



Our 'candlelight dinner' ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‚ not eating steak but Chinese cuisine ๐Ÿ˜‹



The newly opened Sky Avenue shopping mall.
You may browse the photo album in my FB.
I took all the shops' photo here,so you can see 
what shops already opened at Sky Avenue.

We stayed 1 night there,countdown to New Year 2017 there.


The next day,breakfast at Madam Kwan's.


My 1st try llaollao.
Not really like it.


Thanks Mr Hubby for always spoiling me ๐Ÿ˜Œ✨๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’‘


Taken this Instagram-worthy pic just to show my new case :P
So cool right!

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs