Tuesday, October 31, 2017

33RD BIRTHDAY


I'm celebrating my 33rd birthday this year.

So, pampered myself to pedicure session. Birthday nail art this time.
And proudly to show my age :P

Celebrated my birthday with my family at Kuantan.
Had my favourite Shinjuku cake at Secret Recipe ♥


Mr Hubby got me the 3D number as my cake candle.

I also celebrated my birthday with my colleagues & ex-colleagues.
I always appreciated my life as I'm surrounded by a lot of nice lovely friends.
Thanks God!

Story of my birthday gift hehe...

2nd present is this Anna Sui perfume. I bought it just because of the unicorn ♥ 
How cute!!! The smell? Ok ok only.
I still prefer Coach perfume.


Great deal. Bought 2 free 3!! Yes,you heard it right.
It is purchase over RM880 (if I not remember wrongly) you get the actual size of Facial Treatment Cleansing Oil (250ml), Cellumination Deep Surge EX (15g) & Facial Treatment Gentle Cleanser.
I actually wanted to restock cleansing oil & CC Cream but I bought 
Cellumination Deep Surge EX (50g) & CC cream (30g) and it reach RM880,so I got the cleansing oil for free :)

Why I always like to shop in Parkson? After you purchase in Parkson,
you get free vouchers. And you can use the vouchers to buy more items in Parkson.
It feels like you get to purchase items you want with cheaper price after using the vouchers.


Bought these 3 Hello Kitty square pillows from Parkson.
I like this 3 designs, so bought them. They are priced at RM29.90 each.

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs