Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Hello Kitty Mooncake


 I f I wanna buy mooncake, I surely buy Hello Kitty mooncake 
from Goodchen. Had supported them every year for almost 3 years, if I'm not wrong :)


This year, I had decided to buy this Hello Kitty Kirafuwa Cooler Backpack Set from Goodchen. The backpack is super cute!!! There is a few designs available, from backpack, tote to metal tin box.
I already had the metal tin box (2 or 3pcs of different designs) while the cooler tote, my friend said it is not that pretty in real. Therefore, I chose this cooler backpack set instead. 

5 pcs of mooncakes in this set. I think if bought from its store, you can choose the mooncake flavour. I bought online, so can't choose the flavour.
Included is Durian Lava mooncake x1, Chocolate Lava Cookies Mooncake x1, Pandan White Lotus Single Yolk x2 & White Lotus Double Yolks x1


Hello Kitty Kira Fuwa Cooler Backpack.
Its outer layer is water resistant. It is a warmer/cooler bag.
I kind of like the bear keychain. Cute!

The premium design paper bag. See, even the paper bag also cute!


#throwback to last weekend, my lunch. 
Trying the durian lava mooncake with Boh green tea. 

Happy Mooncake Festival to all my lovely readers ♥

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs