Friday, October 20, 2017

Hello Kitty Home (SOON)


Finally! Finally I found the carpet I want for my home living room.
A sweet in pink one, and must be Hello Kitty.


Very nice right?? OMG!! I cannot stand the cuteness. *faint*


Brighten up my living room after putting the carpet. Replace the My Melody carpet.
So, if wanna sell my pre-loved My Melody carpet, anyone wants? Still new, use not more than 6 months. If anyone interested, you may contact me for price & details.


This Hello Kitty carpet comes with a bag. It is original from Shanghai.
And I can assure you that the quality is super good. I have bring in a few as ready stock and now left last 1pc on hand. Faster contact me if you want to buy this carpet.


New added to my kitchen. Hello Kitty Shower Head Water Tap.
The 1st version of this Hello Kitty faucet cannot fit in the water tap faucet that has larger hole(like the one shown in above pic). As you know, there is filter connected to the water tap in your kitchen. And now, the newest version from Japan can fit water tap faucet up to 25mm diameter. Finally my sink water tap is kitty-fied ♥


New Hello Kitty Water Heater Shower Head to replace the old one in my daughters' bathroom. The Hello Kitty got a bit out of shape, but never mind, still can use for my daughters.
The only thing I feel not nice is it is in white colour(easy to dirty). If in pink, cuter! 


No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs