Saturday, August 1, 2009

d.im. photo...

Wow...looks cUte! again,again,i praise myself...omigOd...Really thanks a lot to the little girl who always come to my shop.She is really an expert...sO,my sister had asked her help.Taught us where to download this software.But,the software is in chinese.(Actually,i also didn't understand Chinese)

You see,how cUte...i like my hubby's specs.Actually,it is in gif. format and some cute icons in this photo will flick,but,i don't understand & don't know the reason why it do not flicks..!Anyway,it is cute & kawaii too...


In this photo,i had added false nail at my nail...But,too small,so can't see so clearly...!Got small pink flower neae my eyes...!haha:D i like ice-cream,lollipop,strawberry,ribbon,bunny & giraffe!!!Feel free to comment.There is 2 more d.i.m photo at the side bar.1 is my hubby,he did the photo himself...haha:D & another is my sis + me...
~END OF STORY~

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs