Tuesday, November 30, 2010

i miss you all✿◕‿◕✿

i am back from my vacation.Vacation with family is the sweetest time ever spent.
A lot of picsPhotobucket taken and i already uploaded them to my facebook.
HubbyPhotobucketPhotobucketis so nice.He is willing to spend his precious time and also his PhotobucketPhotobucket for us.
i felt so grateful to have a hubby like him.During my trip to Singapore,
i got the chance to grab some kittiesPhotobucketPhotobucket.Lucky me! Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket supports me financiallyPhotobucketBut i will share later what i had bought there.
Photobucketporcelain tray/plate.
Don't worry.Bubbles sell this.
So,if you want yours too,act now!Order now before they are sold out.
Below the tray/plate,there is some writings printed.
This is also bubbles selling items.
Very low stock now.But,i think there is a few left in my Photobucket
What i like most is the pens are not all black & blue ink.
They are some in white ink for you to write on black paperPhotobucket
Some colourful ink.And the ruler can be opened to become longer.
i did not unpack it.i want to keep it as part of my collectionPhotobucket

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs