Sunday, March 6, 2011

hair dryer✿◕‿◕✿

Photobucket,my lovely friends.
How are your weekend? 
For me,i am enjoyingPhotobucket every of my days with 
my family,my friends and all the people i know.

My laptop had a bit problem last few days.
That's why i couldn't use it to online.Luckily i have PhotobucketPhotobucketIphone
which oline isn't a big matter.Fast and efficient.
And then,my laptop spoilt,can't turn it on PhotobucketPhotobucket
Had brought to the computer manPhotobucketPhotobucket and repaired.

So,all the picture taken which i saved in my laptop,all GONEPhotobucket Photobucket
And also all my favourite songsPhotobucket
Lucky me manage to download my own picture from my facebook account.


So,today, gotta share with you about hair dryer.
i do not use PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobuckethair dryer.Normally just let my hair air-dry.
This is as part of my Photobucketcollections.Last time i 
already had another design of PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket but
because of a friend of mine who so so so in love with 
Photobuckethello kitty too,i had let it go for her.
Therefore now i brought this Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket to replace the one 
that had gone.You can get this PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket from my PhotobucketPhotobucket

That's all for todayPhotobucket~

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs