Wednesday, March 2, 2011

kitty face shape✿◕‿◕✿


Yesterday,while i was sitting daydreaming in the counter inside my Photobucket,
Mr Postman arrived with a parcel for me.
i totally forgotten about thisPhotobucket
About the PhotobucketPhotobucketstuff that i had ordered earlier.
Pre-order items too.
Let's have a lookPhotobucket


 PhotobucketPhotobucketwallet.


The difference between the oldPhotobucketin frontPhotobucket and the Photobucket is
the Photobucket is slightly bigger than the old one.
i thought it is the same size.The reason i bought this  PhotobucketPhotobucketwallet is because
of it has more card compartmentsPhotobucket for me to
put all my cards.Photobucketcards collectorPhotobucket
It's nice too even the size is bigger.


PhotobucketInside viewPhotobucket


This is not the same picture as above.
No difference at allPhotobucket Hihi
This is  PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketIphone pouch for my sweetie Iphone 4Photobucket


UnluckilyPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket,my Photobucket can't fit in it after it installed 
with the nice  PhotobucketPhotobucketDIY case.
What to do?Just keep this as collection.
Maybe i can consider taking out the case from the 
Photobucket,then i can use this  PhotobucketPhotobucketpouch.


i am in Photobucketjumping modePhotobucket when i see this picture.
So,my Photobucketkitty face shape collections' family is getting bigger.
There is handbagPhotobucket,2 wallets of different sizes,coin pouch
Photobucket IphonePhotobucket pouch. 
Can you do me a favour?Any of you,if meetPhotobucket with other 
face shape,let me knowPhotobucket.
i wishPhotobucket to collect more.i like this face shape so muchPhotobucket

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs