Saturday, March 26, 2011

kitchen utensils✿◕‿◕✿

Photobucket

i likePhotobucket the abovePhotobucket picture so much.
Not only the kitchen utensils in the picture,
but the picture itself.As it is nicely
decoratedPhotobucketedited by myself Photobucket
For your information,i use Labelbox
application for IphonePhotobucket to make the tags.
Photobucket

i orderedPhotobucket this with Babyya My too.
Her selling PhotobucketPhotobucketstuff is great.Just like 
my PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
i bought  Photobucketladle with pasta scoop,Photobucketturner with slotter
and Photobucketsoup ladle.The part which attracts me to purchase 
them is the handle of these  PhotobucketPhotobucketkitchen utensils 
 fully PINK,my fave colour.
i purchase them anyway eventhough i DO NOT cook.
They are now hanging nicely neatly on my kitchen wall.
GrrrPhotobucketThe cutest is i use  PhotobucketPhotobuckethook to hang them.
How LovelyPhotobucketPhotobucket
So,if you want to grab these lovely kitchen utensils,
do contactPhotobucket Babyya My

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs