Monday, July 18, 2011

blanket n hood✿◕‿◕✿

i will be very free these 2 months.
As baby Justina babysitted by my mommy at Kuantan.
Mr Hubby miss her so much.So do i.
What can i do?i am not a very great babysitter.
Mommy do it lots better than me.
i will babysit baby Justina after 2 months.
Baby,wait mommy,k??


So,this hello kitty blanket + hood is a gift from my sister
 for baby Justina.
Mommy likes hello kitty but doesn't know
whether baby J likes.



Baby J looks cute in this blanket.
That's for today's chat.
i want to explore my Iphone.
Mr Hubby's friend just helped me
jailbreak my Iphone and now
it looks great.
1 word to describe,FANTASTIC!!!
A lot of fun and if you have Iphone,
you should jailbreak it too.
Last before i sign out from here,
i share with you some pics taken of my Iphone screen.


Do you notice there isn't any line carrier name
but only MrskittyYi?
And also no more battery symbol,just
battery percentage in pink cute font.
Also the status bar had been arranged.
All the icons not in the dull normal position.
i can rotate the icons to whatever angle i like.
Besides,there is hello kitty theme too.

 Do you notice hello kitty slider which isn't
written slide to unlock?But written with
suet yi  chai.


My Iphone have hello kitty pink keyboard
and also 

hello kitty message skin.
So now,my Iphone is special,
different from other Iphone.
i like 1 of a kind! Hehehe...

1 comment:

iamPINKitty said...

hi again how do you change your carrier name and also how to get the hello kitty pink keyboard? thank you so much suetyi your very creative and thanks for sharing your wonderful idea

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs