Tuesday, July 26, 2011

HP charm✿◕‿◕✿


A few weeks ago,i got to know about 
Sanrio Fair at Singapore from a Singaporean friend,
Winnie.
And when i saw she uploaded the kitty stuff that she bought 
from the Sanrio Fair with extremely cheap price,
without thinking,i had asked her to buy for me.
Really kind of her.She helped me bought 
and posted them for me.


Love at first sight towards this
handphone charm.Hello Kitty is riding on an 
airplane.So cute of her!!!


Buying 1 item is like so wasting the postage fee.
So,i chose another handphone charm to accompany
the first one.Hehehe...Hello Kitty is always seen 
with a cupcake.


She is really super good friend.
Supposed i am the one who should send her a gift
as i am asking for her help,but she gifted me
with this cute tiny hello kitty metal box in
love shape.
Sometimes,i felt so lucky to have so many
kittylicious friend who is kind to me.
i am happy to be their friend as 
we used to share so many info about
hello kitty.
You wanna be my kittylicious friend?
Just add my facebook account and also twitter.
See ya there,bye~

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs