Friday, July 1, 2011

hello kitty overall✿◕‿◕✿


Today post gonna make it short and simple.
No more fancy fancy icons.
As my baby J is still sleeping soundly,
and i take this opportunity to update 
my blog.


This hello kitty overall for baby J.
Which i bought at a local baby shop at Temerloh.
Can you see my baby J wearing it so cute?
You can click the picture for a bigger view.
The clothes is of soft material and suitable 
for wearing in air-conditioned room.
There is a few hello kitty stuff for my daughter
which haven't share here.i gonna plan my time first.
Schedule with a small baby is tight.><

2 comments:

Czarina said...

So cute!.<3
I love hello kitty.(:

http://czarinacuison.blogspot.com/

♥Mrskitty Yi♥ said...

Thanks,dear!! I love hello kitty too=]

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs