Sunday, July 31, 2011

rug mat✿◕‿◕✿


i am so happy(isn't i always happy?)
to know that my blog,
this very blog has a silent reader!
Yeay!! Maybe there isn't only 1.
There is 2,3,10 or 100??
Just they remain silent and i don't know about it.
That's call silent reader.
So,this silent reader had added me 
in facebook,and told me all about the great 
kitties i have.*blush*
She is Nurzafirah Mzain.
Nice to meet you,my dear.
i know you read this.
i really happy!


Okay,back to my kitty story.
These 2 hello kitty rug mat 
my shop got sell.
i can assure you that it is a really good quality item.
With a reasonable price i offer.


i had chose these 2 designs among the 4 available
for my home use.
As i had said earlier,Mr Hubby and i are now in the process 
of decorating my daughters' room.
We are trying our best to find anything
hello kitty and doraemon.
This is because my elder daughter likes hello kitty
while the 2nd daughter likes doraemon.


Back to the rug mat story.
Sorry,i am always out of topic.
It is attached with Sanrio stamp at the rug mat.
Really want to say it again,this is of good quality
and also can say Sanrio licensed.

(Sorry for not decorating my recently posts with cute emoji
as i am very lazy to make,copy paste them to here.
Forgive my laziness~)

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs