Monday, July 25, 2011

Underwear Set✿◕‿◕✿



This is last month story.
Last month,i got this hello kitty underwear set
during my shopping time at Kuantan Parade.
My elder daughter,Daychelle is also 
a hello kitty fans.Beside Minnie and Barbie,
she loves kitty too.So,when saw this underwear set,
after i asked her,"Would you like this?"
She answered in an excited way,"Yes,i want.I want."
It is 3 pieces of children underwear which had a 
transparent pouch to keep it.
My 2nd daughter had chose Princess underwear set.
In the coming next post,i will share about my
jailbroken Iphone new apps!Stay tuned ya,all Iphone user
who is also hello kitty lover!

i just changed my Iphone cover.
That day,i tidy up my work table at home,
i found this hello kitty cover.Forgot that i just bought 
this cover early this year.So,i took it out and 
wear it to my Iphone.
Have a look at the sidebar.There is also a picture 
taken the same day which i had made it my 
facebook profile picture.
The picture taken can't see my face,only the
cute kitty cover and my 2 eyes!Hehehe...


No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs