Monday, December 19, 2011

Complete set✿◕‿◕✿

Hello,my lovely readers out there!
So,as promised,i will share it here
after i have the complete set of 
kitty shower gel.
So,the 2nd is Hello Kitty Honey Bunny 
Shower Gel.
Hello Kitty Angel Shower Gel.
Hello Kitty Santa Shower Gel
Lastly the 5th,Hello Kitty Cat Woman
Shower Gel.
This is also cute.Cat Woman,hahaha!!
i like its mask!
My complete collections of Watsons Singapore 
distributed hello kitty shower gel.
But,don't worry!You can get it now too,
no need fly to Singapore.
i heard my friend said,Pavilion got a stall
selling this shower gel,in a quite pricey price.
RM69.90 for each.Actually almost the same.
My friend helped me bought these 5 kitties,
include shipping to me about RM250.
Divided to each RM50.Almost the same.
If you really a maniac hello kitty collector,
just like me,you sure can't miss out this 
super cute stuff.
How big actually the shower gel is?
A good question.So,i attached above picture 
for you to have a look compare 
to last time we bought from Watsons Malaysia
kitty shower gel.OMGosh....super big right?
And also cuter!
As the kitty shower gel is wearing real clothing.
Not like the one selling here.
Lucky me to have all complete set.
Lucky lady,some of my friends named me!

2 comments:

Hello Kitty Forever said...

I want all of them!! =0

Hello Kitty Forever said...

Merry Christmas from Hello Kitty Forever! ^_^

Thanks for following and I hope you have a happy new year!!

<333

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs